Sunday, November 29, 2009

Procrastination.

Procrastinating is probably one of my favorite things to do. I had about three projects that I think I needed to do over the break, but I ended up not doing any of them. Now that I'm back on campus, I'm trying to finish all of it...and yet, I'm here on Blog spot updating. So much for being productive!

Anyway, I really hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had an amazing time with family and friends during my break and they were definitely unforgettable. I won't go into much detail, but I am actually quite thankful that Thanksgiving is over. Now, BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS!

Speaking of Christmas, my wonderful roomie bought me a christmas present! She wanted to hide it from me. But I spotted the Christmas bag in her closet with a Starbucks Via Instant coffee attached to it, so I knew it was mine - being a coffee addict and all. She was determined to keep it away from me until we had to leave for winter break, but I somehow tempted her into giving it to me early, and I also wanted to know what it was. So I opened up my first Christmas present this year and LOVED it. I really adore my roommate, she's the sweetest.

Going to try to be productive now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment