Friday, November 13, 2009

Little Bastards.

Little bugs are all over the place. No big deal right? Until the freakin' things reach the size of your hand!

Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little here but just last week I was in Buffalo in my friend's dorm. We're just hanging out, having girl talk, looking at the latest fashion trends when suddenly..."Ohmygod, cockroach. On your chair!" Following that was a series of very loud screaming from four girls at 6 in the morning.

Generally, cockroaches will not cause me to scream that way. I see normal cockroaches quite often and although I can admit that I would still run away from them...I would not scream out like I did that night. However, this little fucker was HUGE. The biggest cockroach I have ever seen, crawling at an amazingly fast pace, onto the wall and up on the ceiling. Honestly, I was scared shitless.

I really looked like that. Except, I'm not a cat. And instead of a stool, I was on the bed... and then I ran into the bathroom and stayed sitting by the sink...and it wasn't a mouse. But those are just minor details. Anyway, as I was saying. I was scared shitless and literally was not able to move. I must have screamed a hundred times because I just could not believe the speed that thing was moving at, and the size of it! I have never seen a cockroach that big EVER! Like what the hell was that?! Crawling at the speed of light over our beds?! Ugh, I would show you guys a picture of that ugly thing, but I don't want anyone to throw up on their laptops. Because I almost did when I decided to search for a picture. It took us about two hours to get it killed. It ran away and hid from us like a thousand times, but we wouldn't have been able to sleep without knowing it was dead. Didn't sleep till 8am. What a fun night.

About a month ago in my OWN dorm, my roommate found this huge beetle. It was the oddest thing we have ever seen and once again, we screamed for our dear lives! This big beetle was on our coffee maker, and we lost it for about 20 minutes. When we found it, the sneaky thing hid INSIDE the coffee maker, like where the pot is placed. Once again, scared shitless. But we finally got rid of it. For the next few days I felt itchy everywhere, it was so uncomfortable.

What is up with these suburban bugs? Why the hell are they so unnecessarily HUGE!? There is absolutely NO reason they should be that big ever. We're just lucky they were only bugs, and not mice. I do not even know what I would do if there was a mouse in our room. I think I'd die.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I HAVE NO BUGS AT ALL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! This same exact thing happened to me except instead of a bed, I was on my computer chair sitting on the back and my feet were on the seat. And when I ran into the bathroom SO DID THE COCKROACH/WATERBUG/WHATEVERTHEFUCKITWAS.

    I almost died.

    ReplyDelete